Friday 12 October 2012

[Basic]Communication software test

This is a test for my software which basic on java and android 
1.Connect keyboard, mouse, monitor and network cable with Raspberry Pi.

2.Raspberry Pi had start(Debian OS) and show the desktop with project logo(It is cute~?).
3. Open Txterminal

4.Use the instruction ifconfig to show the Ip address in Pi.


5. Copy the address to AEP app which had install in my I9100 before.


6. Start the software in Pi which use java.

5. Send ifconfig from android app, and can see the feedback from Pi (Black ground make the word not clear, I would change next time.)


6. The result show in the Pi. Succeed!
7.Use the menu in I9100. there two LNK easy to Power off and reboot pi! And I would test the Power off in next video.


The result of power off!
Succeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment